In general, ERB does not proscribe the accommodations that a school may provide to a student on the CTP. These decisions are left to the discretion of the school. Schools are typically advised to follow any existing accommodation protocol that a student may receive for other in-class assignments or tests. Schools should follow a student's 504 plan (where available) or IEP plan, where applicable, for guidance on what accommodations to provide. 


You may also be interested In